Pakistan's One UN Programme (OP I) was signed on 4 February 2009 in the presence of the UN Secretary General and the Prime Minister of Pakistan. Initially for a two-year period from 2009 to 2010, OP I was extended until December 2012 by mutual agreement of the Government of Pakistan and the UN.
Request for Quotation (RFQ) - DIGITAL ENGAGEMENT SERVICES
Request for Quotation (RFQ) - “DIGITAL ENGAGEMENT SERVICES”
1. We kindly request you to submit your quotation for the Digital Engagement Services. As detailed in Section 2 of this RFQ. When preparing your quotation, please be guided by the form attached hereto as Section 3.
2. To assist in preparing the quotation, the following documents are attached:
a. “Statement of compliance with terms and conditions” (Section 1).
b. “Terms of Reference” (Section 2)
c. “Price Schedule Sheet” (Section 3)
d. “General Terms and Conditions for Purchase Orders
3. Submittals. The following should be submitted as part of any quotation:
a. A duly completed copy of “Statement of compliance with terms and conditions” (Section 1)
b. A duly completed copy of the Price Schedule (Section 3).
c. Company Profile including business registration
d. Qualifications of Key Personal
e. List of at least 02 clients, whom digital engagement services have been provided to.
4. Deadline. Quotations in sealed envelopes must be received at the latest by: 30th September 2013 at 1000 hrs (local time) to Registry Unit, RFQ/Bids/Proposals, 2nd Floor, Serena Business Complex, Sector G 5, Khayaban-e-Suhrawardi, Islamabad.
5. Quotations submitted by email should be sent to : firstname.lastname@example.org