Pakistan's One UN Programme (OP I) was signed on 4 February 2009 in the presence of the UN Secretary General and the Prime Minister of Pakistan. Initially for a two-year period from 2009 to 2010, OP I was extended until December 2012 by mutual agreement of the Government of Pakistan and the UN.
Request for Quotation (RFQ) - Renting of Warehouse
REFERENCE: UNDP/RFQ/ ECSP/058
- We kindly request you to submit your quotation for the Renting of Warehouse as detailed in Section 2 of this RFQ. When preparing your quotation, please be guided by the form attached hereto as Section 3.
- To assist in preparing the quotation, the following documents are attached:
- “Statement of compliance with terms and conditions” (Section 1).
- “Terms of Reference” (Section 2).
- “Price Schedule Sheet” (Section 3).
- “General Terms and Conditions for Professional Services (Section 4).
3. Submittals. The following should be submitted as part of any quotation:
- A duly completed copy of “Statement of compliance with terms and conditions” (Section 1)
- A duly completed copy of the Price Schedule (Section 3).
- Company profile including business registration.
Deadline. Quotations in sealed envelopes or by e-mail must be received at the latest by: 24 September 2013 at 1000 hours (Local time) to: Registry Unit, RFQ/Bids/Proposals, 2nd floor, Serena Business Complex, Sector G-5, Khayaban-e-Suhrawardi, Islamabad, Pakistan. Quotations submitted by email should be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the detailed document, see below: