Pakistan's One UN Programme (OP I) was signed on 4 February 2009 in the presence of the UN Secretary General and the Prime Minister of Pakistan. Initially for a two-year period from 2009 to 2010, OP I was extended until December 2012 by mutual agreement of the Government of Pakistan and the UN.
Request for Quotation (RFQ): Newspaper Advertisement
We kindly request you to submit your quotation for the Newspaper Advertisement. As detailed in Section 2 of this RFQ. When preparing your quotation, please be guided by the form attached hereto as Section 3.
To assist in preparing the quotation, the following documents are attached:
- “Statement of compliance with terms and conditions” (Section 1).
- “Terms of Reference” (Section 2)
- “Price Schedule Sheet” (Section 3)
- “General Terms and Conditions for Purchase Orders
Submittals. The following should be submitted as part of any quotation:
- A duly completed copy of “Statement of compliance with terms and conditions” (Section 1)
- A duly completed copy of the Price Schedule (Section 3).
- Company Profile including business registration.
- List of at least 03 clients, to whom newspaper advertisement service has been provided to.
Deadline. Quotations in sealed envelopes must be received at the latest by: 21th October 2013 at 1000 hrs (local time) to Registry Unit, RFQ/Bids/Proposals, 2nd Floor, Serena Business Complex, Sector G 5, Khayaban-e-Suhrawardi, Islamabad.
Quotations submitted by email should be sent to : firstname.lastname@example.org